You don’t have to be a member of The Ramblers Association to join the Pembrokeshire group’s walks as they offer three taster days before you have to sign up. They might, however, inspire you to join your local group and give your support to this admirable charity. Click here to find out about The Ramblers’ Association’s ‘One coast for all’ campaign.
Here is a quick preview of the Pembrokeshire Ramblers’ Autumn Programme. Their friendly, welcoming website gives much more information and contact details.
- 15th Sept: Castlemartin Range
- 22nd Sept: Aberieddy / Llanrhian
- 28th Sept: Abermawr / Abercastle /Trefin
- 29th Sept: Llawhaden – Gelli
- 5th Oct: St Justinian’s / St David’s
- 12th Oct: Kiln Park / Tenby
- 13th Oct: Mynydd Caregog / Penparc
- 14th Oct: Marros Mountain and Sands
- 20th Oct: Priskilly Forest
- 27th Oct: Bosherston / Stackpole
Be reassured. They pay proper attention to coffee stops and lunches.