South West View from Foel Drygarn © Copyright Dave Croker and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Here is a quick preview of the Pembrokeshire Ramblers’ Winter Programme. Their friendly, welcoming website gives much more information and contact details.
- 23rd Nov: Freshwater West, Angle Peninsula
- 30th Nov: Whitland to Narbeth
- 8th Dec: Musselwick and Sandy Haven
- 15th Dec: St Florence, Lydstep
- 21st Dec: Marloes
- 26th Dec: Merlins Bridge area
- 1st Jan: Treffgarne/Spittal
- 5th Jan: Rhydwilym/Llangolman
- 11th Jan: Llawaden
- 19th Jan: Little Mitford and Freystrop
- 25th Jan: Lamphey, Swan Lake Bay
- 1st Feb: Burton to Haverfordwest
- 2nd Feb: St David’s Head
- 8th Feb: St Florence
- 15th Feb: Eastern Preselis / Foel Drygarn
- 16th Feb: Cosheston area
- 22nd Feb: Drefach / Felindre
They average two miles an hour and pay proper attention to coffee stops and lunches. And should you be cold and wet by the time you get to the end of the walk, be reassured that Tegfan will welcome you warmly on your return.