- Plant a tree in ’73 – View the scene in 2016
- Surprise visitor
- Red Kites in Dinas
- Our Aunt Emily
- Truly free range eggs in Dinas
- The Frenchman’s Feet
- Mudlarking at Newport
- Bara Brith – 5* review
- Sneak Preview
- What would John James Esq think?
- Strung along in Dinas
- A scattering of sheep
- Ty Twt: a little museum in Newport
- The best of all possible worlds
- At anchor on the heavenly shore
- Part 7: Unknown lives. Guesses, Slivers of Information and Cul-de-sacs
- Part 6: Friends
This entry was posted in Sea and tagged beach, beach combing, brick. Bookmark the permalink.
Serendipitous! Maybe change really is in the air.